This little trinket is for slavishly blobbing into your bouillabaise.
- 50g white bread, no crusts
- 2 garlic cloves (more if you love garlic)
- 4 mild red chillis or 1/2 red capsicum or 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (whichever you have on hand)
- 50ml milk
- 200ml olive oil
- put the bread into milk to soak.
- In a mortar and pestle mash garlic (or in the food processor)
- Add the chilli
- Drain the bread and add to the garlic
- Mix well
- In the food processor, slowly drizzle in the olive oil till it comes to mayonnaise consistency