- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 cups cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 4 smoked pork chops (500g)
- 2 x 400g cans cannellini or other white beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons green-olive paste
- 3/4 teaspoon thyme leaves
Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a 10-inch heavy skillet over medium-high heat until it shimmers, then cook tomatoes and garlic, lightly pressing tomatoes occasionally, until tomatoes begin to burst, about 5 minutes.
While tomatoes cook, heat remaining tablespoon oil in a 12-inch heavy skillet over medium-high heat until it shimmers, then brown pork chops on both sides, about 4 minutes total.
Stir beans into tomatoes along with olive paste, thyme, and salt and pepper to taste and cook, covered, 2 minutes. Add chops and cook, covered, until heated through, about 2 minutes.